Whether you are looking for Medicare or Private-duty services, we can assist. If you are eligible for Medicare services, we will work with your physician to develop a personalized care plan. One of our trusted nurses will come to your home to do a fulfilled nursing assessment, prior to beginning treatment. Once care begins, we will be performing regular supervisory visits to you to ensure quality of care and improvement in your condition.
We also offer Private-Duty care services such as bathing, dressing, eating, toileting or ambulating, as well as cooking, cleaning and companionship. Generally, there is no physician order needed; however, if you will be using your Long-Term Care insurance, your primary care physician may need to approve the care plan. If you do not have Long-Term Care insurance and will be paying privately, we accept all major credit cards!
At Nurse 1, the following services are available to you:
The skilled nursing team at Nurse 1 will work with your physician in managing your care. Here is a list of many of the services we can provide:
- Wound Care
- Infusion/IV Therapy
- Post-Surgical Care
- Catheter Care and Changes
- Diabetic Care
- Dressing Changes
- Medication Administration
- Ostomy Care
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Care
- Vital Signs & Monitoring
- …and more!
At Nurse 1, our trained Physical Therapists can assist you with:
- Post-Surgery Care
- Pain Management
- Muscle Spasms/Strains Treatment
- Injury Treatment
- Balance and Coordination Training
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Pediatrics and Orthopedics
- … and more!
At Nurse 1, our trained occupational therapists can assist with…
- Balanced Exercises
- Mobility and Health Assessment
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Posture Correction
- Fall Prevention
- … and more!
Speech Therapy is one of the many valuable service offered at Nurse 1. We treat individuals who have communication deficits and/or speech and hearing impairments with the following services:
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation
- Communication Options/Alternatives
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Eating & Swallowing Strategies
- Sensory Skills Assessment
- Speech Articulation Exercise
Home Health Aide
At Nurse 1, our home health aides will assist you and your family at home as you recover or retire. They can help you or your loved ones with day-to-day activities including:
- Bathing and Dressing
- Assistance with Walking
- Getting in and out of bed
- Cooking and Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- … and more!
Medical Social Services
At Nurse 1, we understand that it is not only the patient that may suffer as the result of an injury or deficit , but also the family. To maximize the chances of proper rehabilitation of the patient, it is not uncommon to get the spouse, adult children, and other family members and friends involved in a support system. That is why we have trained medical social workers who can provide you and your family with emotional support during trying times. Services include:
- Rehabilitation Guidance
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Access to Community Services
- Assistance in Filing for Health Insurance Claims
Contact Us today.