Nurse 1 is a Medicare Certified and fully-licensed private-duty home health care agency serving Palm Beach County. We want to be your trusted home health care provider for ALL of your home care needs. For Medicare to pay for your care, you will need to meet certain eligibility requirements and the services need to be considered essential to the treatment of your injury or illness. If you are private-pay, you can receive any of the services you require, without the need for a physician’s order.
- Anyone over 65 or certain people under 65 with a disability or End-Stage Renal Disease
- Ask your physician to write an “order” for nursing or physical therapy at home
- You will need to be “homebound”, which means you have difficulty leaving your home
- We contract with all private insurers, so if you don’t have Medicare, don’t worry!
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Worker Services
- Home Health Aides
How it Works!
- Ask your physician or discharge planner to send the referral or “order” to Nurse1 Home Health
- Nurse 1 will send a licensed professional, usually a nurse, to perform a comprehensive assessment
- We will develop a care plan and begin services as soon as possible to assist you in your recovery
- Medicare or your private insurer pays! You pay nothing!
Our staff is comprised of licensed and professionally trained physical therapists, occupational therapists, home health aides, medical social workers, skilled nurses, and speech and language pathologists. All of which, have been undergone extensive background checks and skills testing to ensure only the highest quality of care will be delivered.